We’ve all heard the saying, “all work and no play makes Jack (or Jill) a dull boy (or girl)”. Want to make sure that doesn’t happen? Here are some ways that you can make work fun on National Fun Day at Work this January 28th:
- Play funny music all day long
- Serve only desserts at lunch
- Let people wear red noses and have a corny joke contest
- Get a little competition going with an office-wide game of charades
- Play pranks on your coworkers (or, if you are adventurous, on your boss!)
- Identify a “code word” and laugh every time somebody uses it
- Have an unbirthday party – celebrate everyone’s birthday as a special pick-me-up!
- Make it a pajama (or other dress-up) day
Whatever you do to celebrate, it’s important to remember: Life’s too short…have some fun!
Share below what you are doing to bring a little fun into your workplace. Or better yet, follow us on Facebook and join the conversation!